Read this before joining our events
COVID-19 safety measures
We are taking serious precautions during each event that we are hosting, but we would also like to ask everyone’s cooperation by following these rules as below :
- Wearing a mask
- Please let us take your temp by the door.
- Use our sanitizer while entering our venues.
- We will be asking your personal contact information.
- Join the event at your own risk.
・Participation in the Event is at the Participant’s own risk. Organizer is not responsible for any health problems
・We are not responsible for your lost or stolen items.
・A person attending a our event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the event organizers by contacting our organizers, in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph of the person not wishing to have their image recorded.
• By participating in our events or by failing to notify Triangle, in writing, of your desire to not have your photograph used by Tokyo International Meetup , you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Tokyo International Meetup from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
・ Any person or organization not affiliated with Tokyo International Meetup may not use, copy, alter or modify photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions.