国際交流イベント:スペインナイトは大盛況でしたよ!International Party: Spanish Night last night was a blast !

 サクラホテル神保町の旅行好きジャーマネのピーターです。

This is Peter: the traveler who works in one of the best hotels for backpackers in Tokyo,Sakura Hotel Jimbocho

spainnightP6161252

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161228

スペインナイト国際交流パーティーを開催いたしました。

We had a Spanish Night  international party!

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161230

参加者約50名ほど参加していただきました!

Around 50 participants came to our event !

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161231

日本人でもスペインが流暢に話せる人がたくさん来ていただきましたよ!

Many Spanish speaking Japanese people came to our event too, I was impressed !

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161233

残念ながらスペイン料理の写真を撮り忘れましたが、昨日提供したスペイン料理はタ大絶賛でしたよ!

Also we served many Spanish meals,  and our guests loved it !however, we forgot to take pictures for the meals !

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161234

スペイン風オムレツ、パエリア、アヒージョ、などを提供しました!

We served Spanish omelette, Paella, Ajillo and more !

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161236

参加者の皆さんはハッピーで何よりですね!

People were happy last night and we were too !

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161237

パーティー中の様子です!

This is how the party was !

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161238

日本人と外国人の比率は大体日本人6割、外国人4割ですね!

Also the number of Japanese participants was 60% and the remaining foreign participants was 40%

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161241

ホンジュラス人と日本人のハーフ!イタリア人と日本人!コスタリカ育ちの日本人!

スペインのワインが好き過ぎて、ボトルワインをご購入いただきました。!さすがワインの愛飲者!

Honduras – Japanese half, Italian -Japanese Half, and Costa Rica raised Japanese loved the Spanish wine so they bought a bottle of it and drank the entire bottle in a few minutes !

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161245

そしてまさかに!コスタリカ人のゲストも来ていただきました!ロシア人の友人もつれてきていただきました!

ロシア人の友人があまりいなくて、すっかりと友達になれました!

Also there was a guest from Costa Rica who brought her Russian friends, and since I wanted to make Russian friends so we became friends  pretty fast !

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161246

そして今回のラテンナイトの主催者:スペイン人のイグナシオさんです!

This is our organizer of the event ! Don.Ignacio from Spain !

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

spainnightP6161247

来ていただいた方も、来られなかった方も皆さんありがとうございます!

またのご参加をお待ちしております。

Thanks to everyone that joined our event last night ! and also thanks for those how wanted to come but could not make it !

We will wait for you in our next events !

11850807_10153180935610857_927700728_n

次回のイベントはミートアップに掲載中:https://www.meetup.com/CenterTokyo-International/

 

Advertisements

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.