Looking for a Free Visa advice to Stay in Japan?

Looking for a free visa advice?

If you would like to live in Japan, it is necessary to get a visa that is most appropriate for your intended activities in Japan.
There are about 30 types of visa in Japan and the requirements as well as the authorized activities are different for each of them.

There are also requirements to meet as to successfully obtain a Japanese visa. So even if you find a Japanese employer, you will not be able to come to work in Japan if you don’t meet these requirements. These 27 Japanese visas can be divided into 3 main groups:

  1. Working visa: Those which allow you to work
  2. Non-working visa: Those which don’t allow you to work
  3. Family related visa: Those granted according to the family status

If you are looking for free advice about Japan’s immigration procedures, it is good idea to contact the Immigration Service Agency’s “Immigration Information Center (phone: 0570-013904)”.

I also recommend Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau sponsored “外国人総合相談支援センター (comprehensive advisory service centre for foreign nationals)” in Shinjuku, Tokyo (phone: 03-3202-5535).

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.