Get ready for some outdoor afternoon Squid Game Paintball (survival style game) and BBQ afterwards. Come have fun with us ! Feel free to invite others !
■【Date】: April 24th
■【 Price】: 11,000 Yen (Everything included)
★Early sign up Discount : 10,000 Yen* sign-up & pay by Apr 08.
★Regular price : 11,000 Yen
- -150 paintballs
- -rental gun & air-tank
- -BBQ Space
- -BBQ food (Drinks BYO)
- -Instructor, ref, & game staff.
- -equipment insurance
- -field fee afternoon session
Group Meet up at 10:30 am Nihombashi Station.
- ①Asakusa Line Platform 2 (Toward Narita)
- ②at 11:30 am Imbanihon Idai station (Chiba)
■ Exclusive price for members of Tokyo International Friends & Events .
■ 【Must】 sign up on the Google form here: https://forms.gle/6LKSBRSKV7up2tp47
Equipment and logistics need to be prepared in advance.
❕An email will be sent out 3 days before the Event finalizing details.❕
- 150 paintballs 1,500 yen
- 500 paintball pack 3,500 yen
- 2,000 paintball box 13,000 yen
(can be purchased as a team)
Optional rentals, if needed
- wear (pants/top) 1,000 yen
- knee pads 500 yen
- gloves 100 yen
- Shoes 1,000 yen
- neck protector 100 yen
- shower with rental towel 300 yen
- *Old clothes are fine to use.
- People use on average 400~600 paintballs depending on how trigger happy you are, and how good a shot you are.
- Teams can buy box(es) as a collective and shared.
- Paintballs can be bought between each game.
- As this is Japan they use the highest quality softest brightest coloured paintballs.
- Pads: Snowboarding knee pads work well.
- Footwear: Hiking boots are suitable footwear.
- Wear: Old clothes, long sleeves, and pants are good. The paint generally washes out, surprisingly.
- Must have own health insurance.
■ 【How does it work】
- Full instructions on how to use equipment and safety.
- There is a shooting gallery for practice before the games. There are a number of stationary targets and different distances so you can work on your targeting,
- During the allotted time there are a number of different games played such capture the flag, VIP, last man standing… so you get plenty of game time.
- Teams will be divided randomly.
- Depending on the number of people there will be two or four teams / one huge field or two.
■ 【What to bring】
- Frenemies (that friend you have been dying to shoot at)
- Old clothes
- Boots (running shoes ok, boots with ankle support are best)
- Gloves & knee pads (if you have them)
- Towel x 2
- Sports drink/water
- A sense of humor
※In order to join our event you need to register from our officail meetup group first.
👆Subcribe now and get more exciting events info from us 👆
🏠【公式ホームページ 】/ 【Official Website】：
👉【公式SNS】/ 【Official SNS】: