Lets explore the current trendy spot in Yamanashi Prefecture [Kiyosato Terrac ] then enjoy grapes picking in Moegi Village !
Elevated 1,900 meters above ground level, stretch your limbs out on a comfy sofa and experience the entirety of Kiyosato in a panoramic view, the view is stunning !
Ikebukuro→【Kiyosato Terrace】→【Moegi Village】→【Grapes Picking】→Ikebukuro
Must add our official Line account and send us a message : [Joining 9/17 Trip]
■💴【 Price】: 9,900 Yen
■🚉【Meetup Place】Ikebukuro Station
■Includes the following:
- 🚌Bus: Ikebukuro – Yamanashi – Ikebukuro
- 👮Tour Guide
- 🎡Lift (Round Trip Ticket)
- 🍇Grapes Picking (All you can eat)
- 🚡Pictures and videos included.
※Food/Insurance is not included
- Exclusive price only for [Tokyo International Friends & Events]
- Exclusive Trip only for members of [Tokyo International Friends & Events]
- 7:30 : Meet in Ikebukuro Station
- 10:30 : Arrive at Kiyosato Terrace
- 12:30 : Arrive at Moegi Village.（Stay for 1.5 hours & You can have lunch here）
- 15:00 : Grapes Picking All you can eat.
- 16:00 : Return
- 19:00 : Arrive back in Tokyo at Ikebukuro Station
※Time Schedule might vary, please check the itinerary from our Trip Group Chat .
- Meal is not included, there are food stands at the park and restaurants in the area.
- Must have your own insurance
👆Add us here👆
■【 Please Bring】
- Bento or Snacks
- In case of rain, Please bring your umbrella
Cancellations after September 12th, cancellation fee will be applied.
※In order to join our event you need to register from our officail meetup group first.
👆Subcribe now and get more exciting events info from us 👆