We will explore the famous Shosenkyo (Japan’s most beautiful gorge full of wonderful nature In Yamanashi.
There is a trail about 4 km from the Nagatoro-bashi, which is well known as the gateway to Shosenkyo, and you can see granite cliffs and oddly-shaped rocks such as monkey, Mt.Fuji and Tengu (=Japanese goblin which has an unusually long nose on its red face) along the trail.The trail is the best for hiking and you can enjoy the beautiful scenery in each of the four seasons.
Moreover, its wonderful nature can be seen in good water; it is included in “the Heisei Era 100 best water sites”. It has been keeping its good water quality for long time.
Come have fun with us ! Feel free to invite your friends as well !
※Must add our official Line account and send us a message : [Joining 12/11 Trip]
■💴【 Price】: 6,900 Yen
■🚉【Meetup Place】:Ikebukuro Station
■Includes the following:
- 🚌Private Bus round trip from Ikebukuro
- 👮Tour Assistant (Not Tour Guide)
- 🚡Pictures and Videos Shared.
※Food/Insurance is not included
■Any questions about the trip ? Join our OPEN CHAT and ask!
Keep in mind that your Phones Region needs to be set to Japan.
- 7:30 : Leave from Ikebukuro (Please come 15 minutes early)
- 11:00 : Arrive at Yamanashi Fuefukigawa Fruit Park.
- 13:00 : Arrive at Shosenkyo.
- 15:00 : Leave for Ikebukuro
- 18:00 : Arrive back in Tokyo at Ikebukuro Station
※Time Schedule might vary, please check the itinerary from our Trip Group Chat .
- Meal is not included, there are food stands & restaurants at the each location
- Must have your own insurance
👆Add us know👆
■【 Please Bring】
- Bento or Snacks
- In case of rain, Please bring your umbrella
Cancellations after November 28th, cancellation fee will be applied.
※In order to join our event you need to register from our officail meetup group first.
👆Subcribe now and get more exciting events info from us 👆