Register & RSVP & Come have fun !
👆 JOIN NOW 👆! Check our event schedules, and start having fun with us.
We will explore the famous Shosenkyo (Japan’s most beautiful gorge full of wonderful nature In Yamanashi. Invite your friends !
Make International friends and locals in Tokyo
■Any questions about the event/class? Join our LINE OPEN CHAT and ask! https://line.me/ti/g2/98tYNfiQFtKTwBW9I3QAfl2DCB2UCTtTyx9pvg
For more detailed event information, please become member of our Meetup Group.
We have following events :
- Languages Exchanges (English, Spanish, Chinese and also Japanese)
- Board games, and also Video Games events
- Many kinds of ourtdoor events such as workouts, hikes, and also Jogging events
- Drinking, Partying, Eating, Dancing Events, BBQ and such
- Music, Paiting, short trip events.
- Cultural Events :Samurai Show, Kimono Kitsuke events etc…
offering tons of chances to make international friends though Language Exchanges, workshops and cultural events. Join us and start making friends in Tokyo.
COVID-19 safety measures
We are taking serious precautions during each event that we are hosting, but we would also like to ask everyone’s cooperation by following these rules as below :
- Wearing a mask during our events.
- Please wash your hands before joining.
- Please let us take your temperature by the door.
- Use our sanitizer while entering our venues.
- Social Distance should be maintained.
- Do not share food nor drinks during the events.
- We will be asking your personal contact information.
- Join the event at your own risk.
👇Become one of us 👇
Friends & Events are what you NEED in Tokyo
Whether you’re non-Japanese and learning Japanese, or Japanese and learning English, this is the best group to be improve your language skills and friends during your stay in Tokyo.
Want to volunteer or become an organizer ?
In order to grow, we need like-minded people to help us with the course, join us by filling the form as below:
afraid of joining an event by yourself? Most of our community members join us by himself in their first time, so do not be afraid and join us now.
We are looking forward to meeting you in our future events !