NT$ 5,000 Lucky Draw Campaign
The “Taiwan the Lucky Land” promotion was launched by the Tourism Bureau to attract even more foreign tourists to Taiwan. To participate, travelers to Taiwan need to register on the event website (5000.taiwan.net.tw) from 1-7 days before their flight is scheduled to arrive in Taiwan.
■【Campaign Period 】
12 pm on May 1, 2023 to June 30, 2025
The event times below are based on Taiwan local time (UTC/GMT +08:00)
■【Eligibility : Who can participate in the lucky draw?】
Foreign independent travelers who hold foreign (non-ROC) passports, have stays in Taiwan of 3-90 days, are not members of tour groups, and are not applying for any group-related ROC travel incentives.
■Stayed connected with us ! Join our LINE OPEN CHAT https://line.me/ti/g2/98tYNfiQFtKTwBW9I3QAfl2DCB2UCTtTyx9pvg
■【How to Participate】
STEP.1 Register at least 1 day and within 7 days before arrival
STEP.2 Try your luck and draw at the arrivals hall of airports in Taiwan
STEP.3 Receive your prize on the spot and enjoy your trip to Taiwan
■【Prize Draw and Redemption】
- After arriving in Taiwan, present the QR code obtained from the campaign registration to participate in the “Taiwan the Lucky Land” lucky draw.I International independent travelers to Taiwan have the chance to win travel prizes worth NT$5,000! Airports include: Taoyuan International Airport (Terminal 1 and 2), Songshan International Airport, Taichung International Airport and Kaohsiung International Airport.
- After scanning the QR Code obtained after successful registration, you will be able to enter the lucky draw page and try your luck right away.
- If the lottery screen shows that you have won a prize, please present your passport and relevant supporting documents (including entry stamp, boarding pass, and electronic round-trip air ticket) to the staff at the prize redemption area. You will then sign to confirm receipt and collect your prize. The type of prize you receive will be that which you requested at the time of registration. This cannot be changed once it has been entered into the system.
- The lucky draw and prize redemption can only be completed on the day of arrival in Taiwan.
- Reminder: Without providing relevant documents for verification, you will not be able to claim a travel prize.
- Eligible travelers should register personal information (including name, nationality, passport number, arrival date and flight, departure date, email address) and choose the type of travel prize (e-ticket card or accommodation voucher) 1-7 days before their scheduled arrival date in Taiwan. The system will automatically send the QR code to the email address registered by the traveler after successful registration.
- The event times below are based on Taiwan local time (UTC/GMT +08:00).
- The campaign starts with any flight from the scheduled flight arrival time in Taiwan at 12:00 noon on May 1, 2023 (registration will be open from 12:00 noon on April 28, 2023) to June 30, 2025. However, travel prizes will not be issued once the quota for the year is exhausted.
Prize Categories and How to Use
- The NT$5,000 prizes are provided either in the form of a pre-paid (E-ticket) card or a set of accommodation vouchers. These prizes are valid for up to 90 days after issuance.
- I. Pre-paid (E-ticket) cards:
- Can be used at partner authorized stores in Taiwan, with a maximum of NT$1,500 for a single purchase and a maximum of NT$3,000 for same-day purchases.
- Lucky draw winners can choose either an EasyCard or an iPASS card.
- Use Range:
- II. Accommodation vouchers: 5 voucher of NT$1,000 value each are issued to the winner and can only be used by the winner. Each voucher can be used once and no change or resale is allowed. The voucher is applicable to partner tourist hotels and B&Bs in Taiwan that have obtained a tourist hotel license or a registration certificate in accordance with these regulations. Please refer to the hotel list (link provided).
Please refer to the hotel list
- III. When registering for the lucky draw, the traveler is responsible for ensuring the correctness and authenticity of the information that they supply. If a traveler is unable to participate in the event or collect a prize due to any errors, this shall be the responsibility of the traveler and not the event organizer. Any person found to be misappropriating the personal information of others or engaging in any other malfeasance shall be held liable and responsible in accordance with the applicable laws.
- I. Pre-paid (E-ticket) cards:
■ 【Stay connected with us 】
Connect with us on Line OPEN CHAT
※Make sure to change the region of your Phone setting to Japan
Subscribe now and get news from us !
👆Subcribe now and get more exciting events info from us 👆