We will visit Nakanodake Shrine, famous for its 20-meter golden statue of the God of Wealth. Then off to Mt Myogi shrine with Edo architecture surrounded by momiji (red autumn leaves) and views of dramatically beautiful natural rock formations. Finishing off the day at the Flower Fantasy and the largest illumination in Japan.
Ikebukuro→【Nakanodake Shrine】→【Myogi Shrine】→【Ashikaga Flower Park】→Ikebukuro
Come have fun with us ! Feel free to invite your friends as well !
※Must add our official Line account and send us a message : [Joining 11/27 Trip]
■💴【 Price】: 9,400 Yen
■🚉【Meetup Place】:Ikebukuro Station
■Includes the following:
- 🚌Private Bus round trip from Ikebukuro
- 👮Tour Assistant (Not Tour Guide)
- 🥢Ashikaga Flower Park Entering Fee
- 🚡Pictures and Videos Shared.
※Food/Insurance is not included
■Any questions about the trip ? Join our OPEN CHAT and ask!
Keep in mind that your Phones Region needs to be set to Japan.
- 10:00 : Leave from Ikebukuro (Please come 20 minutes early)
- 13:00 : Arrive at Nakanodake Shrine.
- 14:00 : Arrive at Myogi Shrine. (Enjoy Pinic & Momiji )
- 16:15 : Arrive Ashikaga Flower Park (enjoy the Flower Fantasy and the largest illumination in Japan)
- 18:15 : Leave for Ikebukuro
- 21:15 : Arrive back in Tokyo at Ikebukuro Station
※Time Schedule might vary, please check the itinerary from our Trip Group Chat .
- Meal is not included, there are food stands and restaurants at Ashikaga Flower Park.
- Please bring some food for the picnic at Myogi Shrine.
- Must have your own insurance.
👆Add us know👆
■【 Please Bring】
- Bento or Snacks
- In case of rain, Please bring your umbrella
Cancellations after November 22th, cancellation fee will be applied.
※In order to join our event you need to register from our officail meetup group first.
👆Subcribe now and get more exciting events info from us 👆