Sake Tasting wht Maksim
Have you ever had the chance to sample sake with a certified sake educator? Now is your chance! Join us at Imadeya, Tokyo’s largest craft sake and wine distributor, for an exclusive event with Maksim Polkin, a member of our community and professional sake enthusiast.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to sample 7 of the trendiest sakes, learn about the history of the drink, and gain insight into the production process. You will also discover how sake’s unique flavors interact with the basic tastes and receive recommendations on where to continue your sake journey.
Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind experience!
※Must add our official Line account and send us a message : [Joining 1/29 Sake Tasting Workshop]
■💴【 Price】: 2,500 Yen
■🚉【Meetup Place】:IMADEYA TERRACE
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Hgv2DcXU9v5FDwVaA
■Includes the following:
- 👮Professional Sake Educator
- 🍶7 different Sakes from our selections
- 📷 Pictures Shared
-We have rented out thevenue, only for us.
-Try 7 different Sakes from our selections
-Professional SAKE Educator [Maksim]
※Explanations will be conducted in English
- Start the class with the traditional Japanese bow and first kampai with most popular sparkling
- What is SAKE?
- Explanation of the brewing process and nuances
- Sake regions and where to find the best Sake of Japan
- Sake types and how to pair it with different food
- How to store, serve and enjoy sake responsibly and how to avoid hangover
- Other traditional Japanese drinks
👆Add us now👆
※In order to join our event you need to register from our officail meetup group first.
👆Subcribe now and get more exciting events info from us 👆